Monday, June 6, 2011

Banana Chip Muffins

Can you tell my girls like these? I looked over and my18 month old had already eaten two or three tops. ;)


From BM Food from -
Thomalee Abraham

2 extra ripe bananas
2 eggs
1 cup packed brown sugar (I don't pack it. Less sugar is better for me.)
½ cup butter or margarine
1 tsp. vanilla
2 ¼ cup flour (The 1/4 cup I use wheat flour)
2 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. salt
1 ½ cup chocolate chips (I used mini, and like only 1/2 cup)

Mash bananas well with fork or potato masher. In a bowl, beat mashed bananas, eggs, sugar, butter, and vanilla until well blended. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in chocolate chips after adding flour mixture to banana mixture. Mix until all blended. Spoon into well greased muffin cups( I use mini muffin tin). Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes(mini more like 15 to 20 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment